Simple saltwater success secrets the pet stores don’t want you to know…
Here’s how I went from 2 system crashes & $2869 wasted to being a saltwater mentor to thousands of aquarists just like you…
Hi, I’m Andrej Brummer, the “Saltwater Scientist” 🙂
Did you know that 90% of saltwater aquarium owners don’t last more than 24 months in this hobby?
If you are sick of being worried or confused by your tank, I think I can help – just give me a moment to let you in on my Saltwater Success System:
This is the essence of all my years of trial, error, practice, scientific learning, theory, everything culminated into four ebooks.
The first ebook deals with how to set up a saltwater aquarium the right way. The second book is creating a pristine aquatic environment for your marine life. The third is how to have complete success with corals, and the fourth in the package is how to get rid of marine fish disease – all about marine fish disease and health.
So this is the essence of all my years of work in an amazing ebook package.
You get four ebooks; more than 500 pages of really amazing stuff. So if you want absolute success with your saltwater aquarium, check out my success system below.
Introducing… The Saltwater Aquarium Success System
Instant Access: Immediate Download
There are 2 ways of keeping a saltwater aquarium…
1. Trial and error and trying to “wing” it
This is what most people do. These people run off to the internet when something goes badly wrong, get confusing, conflicting advice and lose a lot of money fixing nasty mistakes. Or:
2. Success through a solid, science based success system
You don’t have to spend months learning everything there is to know but do get some important lessons that will be the defining difference between a thriving tank and a trouble prone, expensive one.
You either win or you lose in this hobby with its steep learning curve.
I was a qualified biological scientist who studied marine biology at university and my expensive fish died, I had disease breakouts, nasty water chemistry issues wreaked havoc in my tank and I watched my corals turn slimy before my eyes!
When I was starting out I did a LOT of research online, everything and everyone advised me something different.
After becoming fed up with failure I decided to finally apply my biology degree to the problem and do things according to biological principles I had learned, and to experiment, test and measure everything scientifically and finally; saltwater aquarium success was mine!
After helping thousands of aspiring saltwater aquarists achieve success, I have decided to share all of my saltwater aquarium expertise in an easy to understand format;
My best-selling series: The Saltwater Aquarium Success System
Instant Access: Immediate Download
Saltwater Aquarium Mastery Should Be Easy
Owning a saltwater aquarium filled with mesmerizing, brightly colored marine life is quickly becoming one of the hottest hobbies in the world today. Everyone who sees you tank will be impressed by your living work of art…
But going from a stack of your hard earned cash to a complete visual symphony of vibrant marine life is not as straightforward as you might think.
In fact, most people run into confusing and expensive problems, spending whatever money the fish store guy tells you because you don’t really know what you are doing. If you don’t grasp some key concepts you will most likely run into some trouble and kill some fish along the way.
My new “Saltwater Aquarium Success System” is the culmination of years of scientific training and aquarium experience that will result in a thriving saltwater tank.
Book 1: “Design, Plan and Bring To Life a Thriving Aquarium” takes you through quick and easy setup, future-proofed and done the right way.
Book 2: “Creating The Perfect Tank Environment” breaks through all the misinformation and conflicting opinions on exactly what chemical, physical and environmental conditions are necessary to guarantee you a thriving tank.
Book 3: “Success With Corals” tells you exactly what is required to give these challenging yet most rewarding of all marine pets the best chance of success and avoid the issues where most people go wrong with reef aquariums.
Book 4: “Marine Fish Health And Disease” gives you all the tools you need to avoid marine fish disease altogether.
As you might expect, to successfully establish a thing of such beauty as a slice of tropical reef at home requires some key strategies over and above any other aquarium.
Thanks to modern technology and decades of research and development owning a marine aquarium has never been easier or cheaper; here’s your chance to learn how to do everything right the first time without the confusion.
Instant Access: Immediate Download
Here’s a tiny glimpse of what’s inside my Success System
- The bulletproof saltwater scientist blueprint that will ensure every step you take is the right one for you and your tank.
- How to avoid the big stocking mistakes that most people learn the hard and messy way.
- What equipment you simply must have and what is just expensive hype.
- The best biological filtration in existence and how to achieve de-nitrification in your tank.
- How to turn your tank into a brutally effective life support machine for both fish and corals.
- How to choose the right marine specimen, every time.
- How to understand fish-only lighting, FOWLR lighting and reef lighting without the overwhelm and confusion.
- How to aquascape your tank so it looks amazing, can be taken apart easily and provides all the microcosms your marine life require.
- Understand the biological cycling process easily and how it relates to thriving marine life.
- The easy, quick and scientific recipe to maintenance that will prevent potential problems.
- New saltwater aquarium technology and how it can make your life easier.
- How to avoid the most common saltwater aquarium disasters with your set-up.
- How to sidestep “new tank syndrome” that happens to most other aquarists.
- How to trouble-shoot problems with pest algae, equipment failure, power outages, dietary and environmental issues.
- The 4 marine biology keys to constant, fantastic water quality.
- How to avoid the top 10 most common saltwater aquarium mistakes that everybody else is making.
- How and when to test for which water parameters using what.
- An understanding of additional chemical control for optimized reef tank environments.
- How to minimize the chance of system crash in nano tanks and other tiny aquariums.
- What all your water parameters should be for your particular tank set-up and how to adjust them.
- How to assemble a team of marine tank janitors that will do your work for you.
- The best methods for dealing with dissolved organic waste.
- How to use de-nitrification to improve your water quality by reducing nitrates.
- Why putting less into your aquarium is really more.
- The nitrogen cycle and beneficial bacteria explained in a way you actually can understand and get benefit from.
- What makes a good protein skimmer and which one you should get.
- The best ways to control your tanks temperature range.
- How to control outbreaks of pest algae.
- How to use quarantine to preserve your healthy environment.
- Choose the exact components that create an optimized life support system for your corals.
- Break through the overwhelm of reef lighting systems and understand exactly what your corals need and how to provide this within your particular budget.
- Place your corals ideally in your tank regarding light and water flow.
- How to choose the right corals for your tank; those that are compatible, easy enough to care for, will get along with other marine life and thrive in your aquatic environment.
- How to select the right specimen at your local fish store and not bring home one of the doomed 80% of corals.
- The easiest way to create pristine water quality for your reef.
- How to give your corals the best chance of survival using the right acclimation and quarantine strategies that are guaranteed to increase your survival rates and virtually eliminate disease.
- Best strategies and tips to get the best results from soft corals, LPS corals and hard corals.
- How to frag and effectively diagnose and medicate your corals.
- The heads up on the most common coral pests, parasites and diseases.
- Use supplementary feeding to provide up to 50% of your corals energy requirements.
- How to wipe out pest algae in your reef tank and avoid the most common coral mistakes occurring in the hobby.
- Exactly how to quickly identify and effectively treat the “big 3” saltwater aquarium diseases before they take hold. You usually only have 1 chance at this.
- Most causes of marine fish disease breakouts aren’t actually pathogens or parasites, but environmental factors. Learn how to eliminate them in your aquarium.
- How to use “intelligent selection” to choose the ideal specimen, that will work for you and your tank, every time.
- Understand the health requirements and selection tips for Tangs.
- The questions to ask and observations to make at your local fish store to ensure you don’t go home with a fish that is going to cost you money.
- Understand the health requirements and selection tips for Butterflyfish.
- Good water equals good health; learn the easiest way to ensure optimal water conditions.
- How to deal with your bully fish and other forms of saltwater aquarium aggression.
- Understand marine fish nutrition for your species of fish.
- Understand the health requirements and selection tips for Angelfish.
- Use the correct acclimation procedure to make sure your new pet isn’t in the 80% who don’t make it from reef to home.
- Use a combination of food types to give your marine fish the optimal diet that will ensure better coloration, good growth and dynamic behavior.
- How to read the behavioral and physical early warning signs of disease.
- Exactly what you should have in your saltwater aquarium first aid kit to save lives.
- Prevent disease using a fail-safe quarantine strategy that most public aquariums and fish breeders swear by.
- How to virtually eliminate fish stress; the underlying cause of most disease.
- How to stock your tank effectively to minimize marine life stress and conflict.
>>> Plus Free Bonus Inside <<< 16 popular marine fish species fact sheets
Don’t wait until it is too late, my eBook bundle can help you and your saltwater aquarium, get your copies today…
The Good News Waiting For You…
I’m offering you immense opportunity today.
Opportunity I wish I had when I was starting out with my saltwater aquarium. But I’m also giving you immense value.
Let me put it in perspective: I’m going to give you the precise steps you need to take in order to have a thriving tank.
Your marine life will stop dying, your tank will not turn to slime, and you won’t have to throw any wasted money down the drain.
On top of that…I’m giving you my entire Saltwater Scientist’s Success blueprint. I spent years at university and then in the lab refining, testing and measuring these techniques.
How much do you think that’s worth? Well, there’s no “price” I can put on it.
However, Individuals have paid me $2,000 for one day of my time.
So what’s your investment today?
If you say yes today, I’ll give you everything… no catch… for ONE investment of
Nothing more, ever. All yours. Ready to go.
Just click to download.
Today I am offering my sought after eBooks to you for just
$57 – Stay At Home Special: $9.95!
In fact, let me make it very simple for you to take advantage of this information right now… I’m going to give you 3 awesome gifts to go along with my ebook!
And no, this isn’t another one of those offers where the bonus is some over hyped product that under-delivers.
This is a genuine, highly valuable offer that you will get massive benefit from, and you get it all FREE….
To go along with your ultimate thriving marine life guide you also get some of marine biology’s most highly prized information for the home aquarist as FREE bonuses…
Free eBook 1: Guide to Making Your Saltwater Aquarium Self-Funding
How would you like to learn how with a small amount of effort and cost you could potentially turn your hobby into something that can generate income?
You might be able to make your tank completely self-funding or take it further and start making some additional income.
This guide reveals 5 powerful ways you can do this starting right now.
Here’s a small taste of what you will learn:
- How propagating corals, invertebrates and sea plants can generate profit.
- How to go about breeding fish, corals and invertebrates for income.
- What you need to know to grow prized specimens of marine life you can then onsell.
- How to create the right conditions and environmental cues fish need to breed.
- How you can easily provide nesting materials for nesting species to spawn.
- What you need to know about the different breeding habits of fish species and what species are easier to breed than others.
Free eBook 2: Guide to Propagation of Invertebrates, Corals and Sea Plants
How good would it be to be able to effectively “clone” your Invertebrates, Corals and Sea plants?
Think of the possibilities, do it for yourself and friends or even get store credits or sell a couple on the side.
A peek inside:
- What is propagation, how it works: the principles and techniques
- How you can propagate your own Invertebrates, Corals and Sea Plants
- Successful propagation tips and advice for avoiding contamination
- What equipment you need for effective propagation
- The conditions and tank environment needed for propagated ‘frags’ to take
- How to avoid disease in your propagated specimens
Free Bonus 3: Saltwater Aquarium Set-Up Checklist
Takes the pain out of your tank set-up. Easy to use, step-by-step checklists when setting up a new fish only, fish only with live rock or reef aquarium.
Make purchasing all the right equipment (and none of the unnecessary stuff) easy.
This saves a lot of unnecessary guessing and cost.
It is yours as part of this ultimate package!
The Saltwater Aquarium Success System is designed to be the only saltwater aquarium resource you will ever need…
Lets look at what you’re getting…all available for instant download
Here’s what you get…
|Saltwater Aquarium Success System||$57.00|
|Free Gift # 1: Guide to Making Money From Your Saltwater Aquarium||$27.00|
|Free Gift # 2: Guide to Propagation of Invertebrates, Corals and Sea Plants||$27.00|
|Free Gift # 3: Saltwater Aquarium Set-Up Checklists||$10.00|
Total package Savings:
Mastering the saltwater aquarium hobby was hard work
The biology degree, pouring over marine biology textbooks, years of trial and error using “research” tanks, studying different species of fish, corals and invertebrates and taking research notes for weeks on end.
If you don’t think it’s hard to find accurate saltwater aquarium information out there, just ask a few questions on forums and see how many different answers you get!
What you get with my success system is the simplified, distilled essence of all that knowledge, my goal was to produce the most comprehensive success tools for marine fish, invertebrates and corals ever assembled.
So many books focus on the aquarium itself but the key to your success is to have in depth knowledge of the marine life!
Just ask any successful zookeeper, it’s way more important to know about the animals themselves than the zoo!
…The Bottom Line
So why would you invest in a toolkit like this and not just get this knowledge from your local aquarium store or online forum?
There are two reasons:
1. People simply don’t know this stuff, and why would they? Try finding a degree qualified pet shop employee who studied marine biology at university, I have, and they just don’t exist.
2. No offence but pet stores might not want you to know this stuff anyway. Anyone equipped with this information is going to spend way less at the pet store when things don’t go wrong constantly and when they can’t be deceived into buying a useless, overpriced product or piece of equipment or new additive. How can they make a decent living when marine aquarium savvy people like me only need to purchase fish food?
>>>>>Knowledge is king!<<<<<
$57 – Stay At Home Special – $9.95!
Consider the costs and anguish of getting it wrong with your marine aquarium; it can easily escalate into hundreds of dollars each time.
You are getting the benefit of my many years of practical and theoretical research and experience.
I have fine-tuned the science every step of the way to make it easy, user friendly and highly valuable to you so you can shortcut your way to success.
In fact, I guarantee it.
I’ve Removed All Risk: My 60-Day, No-Questions-Asked, No-Hassle Money-Back Guarantee Means You Don’t Have To Take My Word For It. Try It For Yourself.
In the unlikely event you are not 100% thrilled with “Saltwater Aquarium Success System” you get a 100% no-risk-to-you-guarantee.
In fact, I invite you to use this eBook and put all the risk entirely on me. If at any time in the next 60 days you feel that it falls short in delivering everything I have promised in this letter, just let me know and I’ll be happy to give you a full refund, no questions asked. In fact, if for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied, I want you to demand your money back.
You can even keep your entire “Saltwater Aquarium Success System” package as my way of saying thank you for visiting.
The fastest way to a thriving tank is through having good quality information on hand and taking the time to learn an implement the correct procedures.
I have devoted my life to helping good people like yourself. And I know deep down that no one hat fits all.
So, I live by a simple pledge: I will remove any and all risk from this decision. I will offer you a solid, no questions asked, 60-day money back guarantee.
You have a full 60 days to jump in and dig in. If you aren’t completely satisfied, you can easily ask for your money back, no questions asked.
No hassle, no fuss… no risk. Sound good?
Saltwater Success At The Click Of A Button
Your own thriving, enchanting saltwater aquarium is waiting for you.
No more asking “What would a successful saltwater scientist do?”
All you need to do is click the button below.
You get the entire Saltwater Aquarium Success System. You get the free eBook How to Make your Aquarium Self Funding. You get the free eBook How to Propagate Corals and Invertebrates. You get the free set up checklists. You get a risk free 60 day guarantee.
I invite you to join me today.
Click the button below to get started.
I wish you only the very best, I truly hope you see inside my book.
Here’s to your saltwater aquarium success.
Andrej Brummer, BSc. Biological Sciences & Saltwater Scientist
P.S. How far will you get if you don’t have the knowledge you need for a successful aquarium? How far do you think you can get?
I would never have achieved a successful saltwater aquarium if I didn’t make the critical decision to apply the science behind marine biology and use the success principles that makes many peoples aquariums thrive today.
Who knows, maybe I’d still be killing my fish and wasting my money.
Without this, it will be a long road, my friend. It will be hard. Yes, you can do it. I did it.
But why put in the years of time, effort and struggle that I did, when all you have to do is say ‘yes’ today… without any risk?
Get started here:
P.P.S I can imagine it might feel too good to be true. Can you really have a successful saltwater aquarium just by following my simple steps?
The science is there, the proof is there, but it might seem too good to be true.
That’s why I’m letting you have full access completely risk free. You have a full 60 days to test drive and see if I live up to my promises.
If not, simply let me know, and you get to keep the entire success program, the 3 bonuses … and get a complete refund. No questions asked.
How could you refuse?
I want to be clear: You will see results as soon as you apply my simple protocols, but this is not a simple flick of a switch.
Yes, it’s virtually effortless for you and yes it’s proven to produce results faster than any other method. And yes, it’s a close as you can get to a ‘magic pill’ without me physically coming to ‘fix’ your aquarium.
But, as you can imagine, a successful, thriving aquarium is not about a short list of improvements. Developing that fusion of skills and knowledge has many parts.
However, I have created a way where you CAN see results. Results that can offer tangible changes in the health and success of your saltwater aquarium… that can push you in the direction of the stunning tank you want.